RECIPES & MEALS
Slow-Cooker Double Chocolate Cake
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 4 Hr.
What you need:
* 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
* 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
* 1 c. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
* 1 c. water
* 2/3 c. oil
* 4 eggs
* 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), chopped
* 1 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
What to do:
1. Mix dry cake and pudding mixes in large bowl with whisk until blended. Add next 4 ingredients; mix well. Stir in chopped chocolate. Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; cover with lid.
2. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 3-1/2 hours) or until top surface of cake has no wet spots and cake begins to pull away from side of slow cooker.
3. Serve warm topped with COOL WHIP.
* Size Wise: Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
* Slow Cooker Tip: This recipe works best in a round slow cooker between 4 and 5 qt. If your slow cooker is larger than this, line the empty slow cooker with heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray before using as directed. This helps prevent the edges of the cake from overcooking.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 330; Total Fat: 21g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Total Carbs: 34g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 23g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 350mg;