RECIPES & MEALS
Cheesy Scramblin' Pizza
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 6 eggs
* 1/4 c. milk
* 2 green onions, sliced
* 1 small tomato, chopped
* 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 in.)
* 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
* 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, cut into 1-in. pieces
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 450ºF.
2. Whisk eggs and milk until well blended. Stir in onions and tomatoes; pour into nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
3. Place crust on baking sheet; top with egg mixture, VELVEETA and bacon.
4. Bake 10 min. or until pizza is heated through and VELVEETA is melted.
* Serving Suggestion: For a delightful brunch idea, serve with a seasonal fresh fruit salad.
* Variation: Substitute 6 English muffins, split and toasted, for the pizza crust. Makes 12 servings.
* Substitute: Prepare using Mexican VELVEETA.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 270; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 190mg; Total Carbs: 22g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 720mg;