RECIPES & MEALS
Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 22 Min.
What you need:
* 9 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut in half
* 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into thirds
* 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
* 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Wrap 1 bacon piece around each wiener piece; roll in combined sugar and pepper to evenly coat.
3. Place, seam-sides down, in foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake 22 to 24 min. or until bacon is crisp and golden brown, turning after 12 min.
* Easy Cleanup: Since the brown sugar glaze is sticky, lining the pan with foil makes cleanup a snap!
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 90; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Total Carbs: 4g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 230mg;