RECIPES & MEALS
Pizza Dough Recipe
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 5 c. flour, divided
* 1 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
* 1 tsp. fast-rising yeast
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 2 c. cold water
* 1/4 c. olive oil
What to do:
1. Mix 4 cups flour, cheese, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 min. or until smooth and elastic, gradually adding remaining flour.
2. Cut dough into 4 pieces. (Each piece is enough for a 12-inch pizza.) Spray each piece with cooking spray. If using immediately, cover desired number of dough pieces loosely with plastic wrap; let stand 15 min.
3. Place each remaining dough piece in separate resealable freezer-weight plastic bag that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Seal bags; refrigerate up to 2 days or freeze up to 3 months.
* Note: Since this recipe makes enough dough for 4 crusts, you can always have some dough on hand in your fridge or freezer for a quick pizza. Or, you can use all four right away for a huge pizza party!
* Make Ahead: Thaw frozen dough in refrigerator overnight before using as directed.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 140; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 20g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 0g; Protein: 5g; Sodium: 140mg;