RECIPES & MEALS
Shake & Serve Salad
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 2 c. torn mixed salad greens
* 6 each baby carrots and cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast, cut into strips
* 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
* 1/4 c. corn chips
What to do:
1. Place greens, vegetables, turkey and cheese in large resealable plastic bag.
2. Place dressing and corn chips in separate small resealable plastic bags.
3. Cut off 1 corner of bag filled with dressing; drizzle over salad. Shake lightly to mix ingredients. Top with corn chips.
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
* Take Along: Pack the filled bags in your insulated lunch bag before walking out the door. When ready to enjoy, assemble salad as directed.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 260; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 30mg; Total Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 11g; Sodium: 870mg;