RECIPES & MEALS
30-Minute Chili Mac
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
* 2 tsp. chili powder
* 1-1/2 c. water
* 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
* 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
* 1 c. TACO BELLŪ Thick & Chunky Salsa
* 3/4 c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
* 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
What to do:
1. Brown meat with chili powder in large saucepan.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
3. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 15 min., stirring after 8 min. Serve topped with cheese.
* Special Extra: Top each serving with chopped fresh cilantro and a dollop of BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with a fresh green salad.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 290; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Total Carbs: 25g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 26g; Sodium: 920mg;