RECIPES & MEALS
Kids' Favorite Turkey Panini
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 2 Min.
What you need:
* 2 slices thick-cut white bread
* 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast
* 1 KRAFT Singles
* 2 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
What to do:
1. Heat panini grill.
2. Fill bread slices with turkey and Singles.
3. Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
4. Grill 2 min. or until sandwich is golden brown and Singles is melted.
* Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
* How to Cook If You Don't Have a Panini Grill: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 3 min. on each side or until Singles is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.
* Note: Look for thick-cut white bread, also known as Texas toast, in the packaged bread aisle of the grocery store. Or you can purchase an unsliced white bread loaf and cut into 1-inch-thick slices yourself.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 380; Total Fat: 16g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Total Carbs: 41g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 19g; Sodium: 1180mg;