RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 14 Min.
Marinate: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 2 tsp. cornstarch
* 1/2 c. pineapple juice
* 1/2 c. MR. YOSHIDA'S Original Gourmet Sauce
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
* 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
What to do:
1. Mix cornstarch and pineapple juice until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except chicken; mix well.
2. Pour half the pineapple juice mixture over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of chicken with pineapple juice mixture. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
3. Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Meanwhile, bring remaining pineapple juice mixture to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently.
4. Serve chicken topped with pineapple sauce.