RECIPES & MEALS
Mini Taco Bowls
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
* 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
* 1 c. TACO BELLŪ Thick & Chunky Salsa
* 1/2 c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* 2 c. chopped lettuce
* 1 tomato, chopped
* 1/4 c. KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 8 muffin cups with tortillas. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas to leave openings in centers for the filling.
3. Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet.
4. Add salsa to meat; mix well. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. Spoon into tortilla bowls. Top with remaining ingredients.