RECIPES & MEALS
Cheesy Pull-Apart Calzone
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
* 1/4 c. CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
* 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
* 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
* 2 Tbsp. finely chopped broccoli florets
* 2 Tbsp. frozen corn
* 1 Tbsp. water
* 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Open can of dough. (Do not unroll.) Cut dough crosswise in half.
3. Unroll 1 half on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spread with pizza sauce to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top 1/3 of dough with turkey, then cover second third with broccoli and corn. Leave remaining third topped with just the mozzarella. Unroll remaining dough half over filling; crimp edge with fork. Cut dough crosswise into thirds, then cut each third diagonally in half. (Do not separate dough.) Brush with water; sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Bake 15 to 19 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.