RECIPES & MEALS
Five Cheese Salami Stromboli
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
* 1/4 c. flour
* 1/2 c. CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
* 1 c. KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
* 12 thin salami slices, cut into 1/2-in.-wide strips
* 1 egg
* 1 Tbsp. water
* Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into 7x5-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
3. Spread 2 Tbsp. sauce onto each dough rectangle, leaving 1-inch border around all sides. Top evenly with half the cheese, salami and remaining cheese. Roll up each rectangle, starting at one short end. Pinch edges and ends together to completely enclose filling.
4. Place, seam-sides down, on baking sheet covered with parchment or sprayed with cooking spray. Beat egg and water; brush onto dough.
5. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.