RECIPES & MEALS
BBQ Steakhouse Chili
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Hr.
What you need:
* 2 Tbsp. oil
* 1 lb. beef top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1/4 c. A.1. Dry Rub Bold Original
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
* 1 can (21.45 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
* 1 bottle (18 oz.) KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
* 3/4 c. KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Add next 5 ingredients; stir. Cook 10 min. or until meat is evenly browned, stirring frequently. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
3. Serve topped with cheese.