RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
* 2 Tbsp. plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
* 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
* 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli-style ham
* 1/2 lb. thinly sliced turkey breast
* 1/4 lb. thinly sliced Genoa or hard salami
* 1/4 lb. sliced mozzarella cheese
* 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
* 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
* 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brush both cut sides of the bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder.
3. Layer the ham, turkey, salami, cheese, and roasted peppers over one half of the bread. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cover with other bread half. Brush top of the bread with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap in aluminum foil.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Slice and serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.