RECIPES & MEALS
Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 4 Hr.
What you need:
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 lb. hot Italian sausage, casings removed
* 1 c. chopped onion
* 2 (14-ounce) jars pizza sauce
* 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
* 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
* 3 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
What to do:
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute sausage and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, breaking up sausage into smaller pieces.
2. In a 2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine sauce, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Add sausage mixture and mix well.
3. Cover and cook on low 4 hours. When ready to serve, stir in mozzarella cheese.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.