RECIPES & MEALS
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 7 Min.
Marinate: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 1/4 c. soy sauce
* 4 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
* 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
* 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
* 12 Bibb lettuce leaves (1 head)
* 3/4 c. shredded carrots
* 1 c. fresh bean sprouts
* 1/3 c. sliced scallion
* Asian sesame dressing for drizzling
What to do:
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and chicken; seal bag and marinate 30 to 60 minutes in refrigerator.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chicken chunks, discarding excess marinade, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink.
3. Place lettuce on serving platter and top evenly with chicken, carrots, bean sprouts, and scallion. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.