RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
* 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter
* 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated diced potatoes
* 1/2 c. chopped onion
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. black pepper
* 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
* 1 c. milk
What to do:
1. In a large skillet over high heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Add soup and milk; mix well. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.