RECIPES & MEALS
Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. black pepper
* 4 boneless pork loin chops, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
* 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
* 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
* 1/4 c. chopped pecans
* 1/4 c. honey
* 1/4 c. chicken broth
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
What to do:
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge chops in mixture, shaking off excess.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add chops and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until brown on both sides. Remove to a platter and cover.
3. Melt the remaining butter, add onions and pecans, and cook 5 to 6 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
4. Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.