RECIPES & MEALS
Dilly Pea Salad
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen green peas, thawed and drained
* 1 c. sour cream
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1 c. sliced radishes
* 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
* 2 tsp. sugar
* 2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
What to do:
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss gently.
2. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.