RECIPES & MEALS
Italian Layer Bake
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 40 Min.
What you need:
* 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
* 8 slice deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
* 8 slice deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
* 12 slice deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
* 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
* 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
* 4 eggs, beaten
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
2. Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
3. Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half the beaten eggs over peppers and repeat layers with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers. Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
4. Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then cut and serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.