RECIPES & MEALS
Hillbilly Baked Beans
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 6 Hr.
What you need:
* 1/2 lb. ground chuck
* 1/2 c. chopped onion
* 1 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
* 1/3 c. packed light brown sugar
* 1/2 c. water
* 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
* 1 (15.5-ounce) can butter beans, drained
* 1 (16-ounce) can pork and beans, not drained
* 1/2 c. crumbled cooked bacon
What to do:
1. In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine meat, onion, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and water; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on low setting 6 hours, or on high setting 4 hours. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.