RECIPES & MEALS
Watermelon Malibu Surf
Courtesy of National Watermelon Promotion Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 1 c. seedless watermelon chunks
* 1 c. trimmed strawberries, cut in half
* 1/2 c. coconut cream
* 2 oz. spiced rum
* 1 watermelon wedge for garnish
* 1/2 c. sweetened whipped topping
What to do:
1. Blend watermelon, strawberries, coconut cream and rum just until
smooth. Place in freezer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour into chilled glass. Garnish with mini watermelon wedges and whipped topping. Serve immediately.
* Recipe Courtesy of The National Watermelon Promotion Board