RECIPES & MEALS
Grilled Savory Boneless Leg of Lamb
Courtesy of American Lamb Board
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 30-40 Min.
Marinate: 2 Hr.
What you need:
* 1 American Lamb leg, boned
* 1 Tbsp. paprika
* 1 Tbsp. coarse garlic salt
* 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
* 2 tsp. dry mustard
* 2 tsp. ground pepper
* 2 tsp. brown sugar, packed
* 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
What to do:
1. Lay lamb out flat on cutting board. Trim off all visible fat.
2. In small bowl, blend paprika, garlic salt, cumin, dry mustard, pepper, brown sugar and cayenne. Rub seasonings onto lamb. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for 2 hr.
3. Oil or spray grill. Cook lamb over medium coals. Grill lamb for about 30 to 40 min. or until desired degree of doneness. Turn meat every 15 min. Remove lamb from grill, cover and let stand for 10 min. Thinly slice lamb and serve on sandwiches or salads.
* Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board
Calories: 292; Total Fat: 12g; Cholesterol: 130mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 42g; Sodium: 390mg;