RECIPES & MEALS
The French Connection
Courtesy of UK Seafish Authority
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 8 oz. cooked and peeled prawns
* 4 oz. cream cheese with garlic
* salt and black pepper
* 4 large potatoes, ready baked
* whole prawns to garnish (optional)
What to do:
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add prawns, mix well and season.
2. Make a crosswise incision in each potato, push in at the base to open and place a tablespoonful of the filling on top.
3. Serve at once, garnished with whole prawns if desired.
* Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."