RECIPES & MEALS
Sweet and Sour Fish
Courtesy of UK Seafish Authority
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
* 1-1/2 lb. haddock or coley fillets, skinned and cubed
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 13 oz. jar sweet-and-sour sauce
* 8 oz. can sweet corn
* fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
What to do:
1. Put the onion and sauce into a microwavable bowl, cover and cook on High for 2 min. and 30 sec. Stir in the sweet corn and fish, cover and cook on High for 4 min. and 30 sec., stirring once during the cooking time.
2. Leave to stand for 2-3 min. before serving.
* Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."