RECIPES & MEALS
Lemon-Pepper Seasoned Ribeye Filets with Roasted Tomatoes
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 35 Min.
What you need:
* 4 beef ribeye filets, cut 1-in. thick (about 4-6 oz. each)
* 2 c. red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 2 tsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1-1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Combine tomatoes, oil, thyme, garlic and salt in medium bowl; toss to coat well. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast in 400°F oven 30-35 min. or until skins are wrinkled and begin to brown.
2. Meanwhile, press lemon pepper evenly onto beef filets. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place filets in skillet; cook 10-14 min. for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter; season with salt, as desired.
3. Serve filets with tomatoes.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Calories: 205; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 70mg; Total Carbs: 4g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 25g; Sodium: 270mg;