RECIPES & MEALS
Hearty Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Express
Courtesy of Campbell'sŪ Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 2 cans (10-1/2 oz. each) Campbell'sŪ Condensed Chicken Broth
* 1 c. water
* generous dash ground black pepper
* 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 c.)
* 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 c.)
* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1/2 lb.), cut into 1-in. pieces
* 1/2 c. uncooked medium egg noodles
What to do:
1. Heat the broth, water, black pepper, carrot, celery and chicken in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
2. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 min. or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender.
Calories: 121; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 47mg; Total Carbs: 6g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 15g; Sodium: 977mg;