RECIPES & MEALS
Best Ever Meatloaf
Courtesy of Campbell's® Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr. 20 Min.
What you need:
* 2 lb. ground beef
* 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
* 1 envelope (about 1 oz.) dry onion soup and recipe mix
* 1/2 c. plain dry bread crumbs
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 c. water
What to do:
1. Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 c. tomato soup, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13x9 x2-in. baking pan and firmly shape into an 8x4-in. loaf.
2. Bake at 350°F for 1 hr. 15 min. or until the meatloaf is cooked through. Let the meatloaf stand for 10 min. before slicing.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp. pan drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the meatloaf.
* You can substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) for the Tomato Soup.
Calories: 253; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 97mg; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 522mg;