RECIPES & MEALS
Beefy Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Courtesy of Campbell'sŪ Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 c.)
* 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell'sŪ Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
* 1 Tbsp. ketchup
* 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 3 c. frozen fried potato nuggets
What to do:
1. Cook the beef and onion in a 10-in. skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Arrange the potatoes around the inside edge of the baking dish.
3. Bake at 425°F for 25 min. or until the potatoes are golden brown.