RECIPES & MEALS
French Onion Burgers
Courtesy of Campbell'sŪ Kitchen
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) Campbell'sŪ Condensed French Onion Soup
* 4 slices cheese
* 4 Pepperidge FarmŪ Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds, split
What to do:
1. Shape the beef into 4 (1/2-in.-thick) burgers.
2. Heat a 10-in.skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
3. Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the burgers to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 min. or until the burgers are cooked through. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
4. Serve the burgers on the buns with the soup mixture for dipping.
* Cost per recipe: $3.83
Calories: 512; Total Fat: 22g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 92mg; Total Carbs: 45g; Fiber: 6g; Protein: 33g; Sodium: 1078mg;